Trenbolone Review. Forms and action of the drug. Dosage, Side Effects, Cycles
Trenbolone (also known as Parabolan, Tren, Finaject, Finaplix) is a powerful anabolic steroid used earlier in veterinary medicine in order to increase muscle mass and cattle appetite. To increase the duration of action, trenbolone is not used in its original form, usually esterified derivatives are used: trenbolone acetate (lowest duration of action), trenbolone enanthate and trenbolone cyclohexylmethylcarbonate and hexahydrobenzylcarbonate. It has a powerful anabolic effect, however, it has many side effects, so it is not the best choice.
Trenbolone acetate is one of the most popular forms of the steroid. Trenbolone acetate has a short half-life, so it can be injected every day. The effective dose is about 50 mg daily or 100 mg daily.
Trenbolone cyclohexylmethylcarbonate or trenbolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate is different by its duration of action which is up to six weeks. For a long time, and trenbolone cyclohexylmethylcarbonate and hexahydrobenzylcarbonate were absent from the market, and all existing products under the brand name of Parabolan were fakes. Currently there is still a large number of counterfeits, however, the official version of Parabolan was released by Balkan Pharm (Moldova). Injections are made once a week, or once every 10 days, although it is better to split a week dose in two injections to reduce variations of concentration of the steroid in the blood. Effective dose is 300 mg per week (200mg-300mg in combination with other steroids).
Trenbolone enanthate - this form of the steroid is similar to the previous one by pharmacological properties. Trenbolone enanthate has a long action period - about 10 days. Injections are performed 1-2 times per week. Effective dose - 300 mg per week.
Trenbolone has a high affinity for the androgen receptors, binding capacity is by 5.4 times bigger than Testosterone. This is due to the high activity of anabolic formulation. Trenbolone is one of the most powerful steroids in the ability to increase strength and muscle mass. At the same time, it is reflected in the frequency of side effects, the risk of which is quite high, especially when not used properly.
Trenbolone got its popularity mainly because it is not able to be aromatized into estrogens under the influence of aromatase; you may think that it provokes the rise of estradiol in the blood (the effect is much smaller in Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate), but this is wrong, because metabolites of testosterone assays may be referred to estodiol. It does not deprive it of the side effects such as gynecomastia and water retention.
Trenbolone suppresses the production of testosterone, due to the feedback mechanism and progesterone activity (which may provoke the gynecomastia). This results side effects such as decreased libido, erectile dysfunction and testicular atrophy.
Trenbolone is a 19-nor derivative of testosterone, which makes it similar to Nandrolone in progestin activity. Trenbolone is able to bind to progesterone receptors, which in rare cases leads to gynecomastia, decreased libido.
Detection time - up to 5 months.
- Increased muscle mass (up to 10 kg in 8-week trenbolone cycle)
- Increased power performance
- May increase libido and potency, however, the opposite effect can be observed
- Increases the level of Insulin-like growth factor by 200%
- Trenbolone promotes fat burning, both independently and by stimulating the secretion of growth hormone
- It reduces levels of cortisol
Most often during the course of trenbolone there are possible side effects: insomnia, high blood pressure, increased aggression, acne, alopecia, increased oiliness of the skin and others.
Perhaps decreased libido, erectile dysfunction (very often during the course), and testicular atrophy due to significant suppression of testosterone production. Can be prevented by gonadotropin and Cabergoline.
Hepatotoxicity - no. This imaginary side effect of trenbolone is a consequence of the fact that the urine during the course turns red because of derivable metabolites. And it is wrongly understood by some athletes as a sign of kidney damage. Hepatotoxicity has not been proven in moderation.
Most artisanal manufacturers use Revalor (veterinary drug) or its analogs to make their trenbolone brands. It is used for the feeding of animals before slaughter. Revalor contains, depending on the version, 80-200 mg of trenbolone acetate and 8-24 mg of estradiol. It is therefore often reported about the development of estrogenic side effects: gynecomastia, edema, etc. Toremifene is usually used to eliminate these symptoms.
The general rule for all steroids - the stronger the steroid, the more side effects it has. The same is for trenbolone. The safest trenbolone cycle is:
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage (trenbolone acetate - 50 mg daily, trenbolone enanthate, etc. - 300 mg per week)
- Start receiving the minimum dose to test tolerance (possible appearance of adverse reactions that require a cycle interrupts).
- Duration of the course shouldn’t be more than 5-6 weeks without the use of gonadotropin.
- Post-cycle therapy is performed 2 weeks after the last injection, when steroid is almost completely excreted, or 2-3 days if acetate was injected. Clomid or toremifene are usually used. Tamoxifen is not recommended because it increases progestin side effects of trenbolone.
- To restore production of testosterone, start receiving testosterone booster since the beginning of the last week of the course and continue taking it for 3-4 weeks.
- To maximize the effectiveness of the course, take a complex of Sports nutrition for muscle mass gain and follow a diet.
- Be sure to consult with your doctor before starting the cycle to avoid contraindications.
- Testosterone is recommended to be taken at a minimum dose of 250 mg / week, to be have normal physiological level of testosterone.
Combined Trenbolone cycle
For muscle mass gain there is no need to combine trenbolone with other steroids. During the cutting cycle trenbolone should be combined with Winstrol or Anavar. In this case, use half the dosage of each drug. The duration of the combined cycle is up to 8 weeks. Antiestrogens are not required.
As it is well known professional cycles almost always combined.
The dose is 100 mg a day (especially for precompetitive preparation in bodybuilding). When gaining muscle mass, Testosterone enanthate is included in the cycle at 250 mg per week; use of Nandrolone is permitted at 200mg, but it is not recommended (don’t combine progestin preparations in the cycle), because negative effects of progestin increase, such as erectile dysfunction, gynecomastia. Cycle duration can be up to 10-15 weeks. It should be noted that such an approach can be dangerous for health.